Relatively recent presentations. These are still relevant.
- Intro to Moose class
- Intro to Object-Oriented Programming in Perl
- A Date with Perl - I called this Dates, Times, Perl, and You in the past
- Markdent: Event-Driven Markdown Parsing
- Fey, Another Freakin' ORM
- Patterns in Perl
Ancient cruft, view at your own risk. There may be something worthwhile in here, but much of the content is outdated.
- Perl DateTime Project - A much older presentation on the same topic as A Date with Perl
- Introduction to Mason
- JSAN, Ajax, and Perl (Japanese translation)
- Perl Modules for Exceptions, Logging, and Parameter Validation
- What is a Data Model?; The Relational Model; SQL is not Relational