This is a partial list of my past consulting clients.
- Marigold Technologies - Code review and later, development of their online contact management product, ContactBook.
- Native Americans in Philanthropy - Development of a membership management CRM application, as well as a mini-CMS application for managing the dynamic portions of their website.
- Erasmus, Ltd - Development of a database-backed website designed to help local governments coordinate purchasing efforts.
- smallflower.com - Ongoing maintenance and improvements for this e-commerce website.
- Mall Gift Registry - Development of a database-backed website allowing people to register a gift list online, as well as view gift lists created by others.
- Kineticode - Development and design for version 2.0 of Bricolage, Kineticode's content management system product, as well as helping Kineticode clients deploy and use Bricolage.
- O'Reilly and Associates Software Division - Design and implementation of a Unix version of O'Reilly's WebBoard software. Sadly, the software division was dissolved by O'Reilly in February of 2001. The product was bought by ChatSpace (now Akiva).